Need A Help?
We offer financing of equipments and materials
Preventative Maintenance Agreements
Every single equipment manufacturer requires that regular maintenance be performed on the equipment in order to keep the manufacturers warranty valid. Documentation of the regular maintenance is absolutely needed if you want to keep your warranty valid. This is the best way the manufacturer will try and deny your warranty claim. We will have all copies of proper maintenance documented for you.
Second, anyone who has or is purchasing a home warranty with a new home must have regular maintenance of the air conditioner and heater to keep the home warranty in effect. When the service contractor comes out, he is required to ask for proper documentation that regular maintenance has been performed or they will be instructed by the home warranty company to deny any and every claim. Please read your home warranty in regards to maintaining your central A/C and heat system.
AC Experts Tempe Maintenance Contracts – Get Superior Protection from the Experts!
AC Experts Cooling & Heating offers annual Preventative Maintenance Agreements to help you get the most out of your HVAC system and ensure your business, home and family maintain a year-round comfort level. The benefits of having an agreement help ensure that you:
- Maintain the peak efficiency of your heating and cooling system
- Conserve gas and electricity and reduce wear and tear on your equipment
- Save every month—winter and summer— on your utility bills
- Extend the life of your heating and/or cooling system
- Reduce the likelihood of costly, unexpected repairs
- Improve the air quality inside your home with clean filters, air scrubbers and air duct sealing
- Enjoy the peace of mind of knowing your family will always be comfortable
- A maintenance agreement from A/C EXPERTS Cooling & Heating includes all of the following benefits:
- Priority service over non-agreement customers
- Automatic reminders
- We contact you when it is time for inspections (Spring and/or Fall) to insure they are completed
- Complete 29-point inspection
- Routine maintenance prolongs the life of the equipment and will reduce energy costs
- Replace/clean filters (high-quality 1” pleated filters)
- Outdoor coil cleaning included when needed at NO CHARGE
- Lubricate, adjust and safety test specified equipment
- No trip charge, no after-hours fees, no weekend fees, no diagnostic fees
- 20% off all repairs (parts and labor) when they are made on specified equipment
- Friendly, knowledgeable, certified, and uniformed technicians will perform all maintenance
331 S River Dr Suite #4,
Tempe, AZ 85281
M – S : 8:00 am – 5:00 pm